What state do you live in? Several states, including VA and NM recently passed Medicaid insurance reform so that adults qualify for Applied Behavior Analysis services. A consistent program could help with proactive management of outbursts (though it's no panacea). You might want to consider an attorney to manage your guardianship, they could advise you on your rights. Usually if you carry a copy of the court order they will allow you to act on your child's behalf.